Thursday 8 August 2013

Upcoming reviews!


Hi everyone! 
I've been super busy with crazy life things and uni on top of that. 
But I will have some exciting new reviews for you soon. 
I was really excited to receive these products in the mail and can't wait to share my thoughts on them with you. 
So here's a little preview of what's coming your way!



Etude House Wonder Pore corrector
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! 
New favourite step in my skin care routine.
The Face Shop Aqua UV CC Cream
I wanted to try one of TFS's other CC creams after being disappointed with Smart Capsule. 
Suzy did promos for this product! But I promise that's not the only reason I bought it. ;P

 

Etude House Dream Girls Cute Eyes Maker
Create aegyo sal easily for a cute look
I'll explain what that means in my review! ◠‿◠
 
 GEO Xtra WTA55 Grey circle lenses
 These lenses are from Uniqso and are possibly my new favourite! 
Natural, comfortable, but big!



All of the beauty products that I bought were quite cheap from eBay store, f2plus1
They are based in Korea and sell a ton of different Korean beauty brands. 
Shipping was free and fast, and I'm definitely buying from them again.


I hope to have the first of the reviews out early next week.
Oh an I also have an outfit post planned! 
One of the items has a pretty bizarre story attached to it. 
So watch this space! And please take care of yourselves. 

♥ Bec

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...