Thursday 26 July 2012

Life | Struggle street.

I have 933 words of a 2500 essay done. Things that concern me about how little I've managed to get done today:
  1. It's due on Sunday at midnight,
  2. I have a 21st tomorrow night,
  3. I have a 30th on Saturday night and,
  4. I have no idea how to make this essay actually sound like I have any idea what I'm talking about!!!
Health Psychology: why you be so hard?

one of the many lookouts we went to
Photo from the weekend? Sure why not.
I went to the Blue Mountains with some girls from Pittsburgh who are doing internships in Australia. They were really lovely, although it did make me feel a little bit boring in comparison. We did all of the touristy sites and then walked through the glow worm tunnel at Newnes forest. I really wanted to go to Deep Pass which is one of my favourite places in the world but it got really late and we were super exhausted from having my dad drag us down bush trails.

caption about lights at the ends of tunnels or something
 Okay... I should get back to drowning in articles about the efficacy of the TPB and the HAPA in predicting smoking cessation. (oh my gosh my brain is turning into mush)

1 comment :

  1. If it’s mountain climbing, you should have the endurance to safely get there and back.
    grand canyon tour from phoenix

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...